![]() |
| Cheese fest, pt. 3: Cheese buns are a popular snack in many Latin American countries. |
We don't get any info on the personnel, but it seems to be a rather small ensemble, maybe a dozen players, not a big band, which is just the way i like it.
If you want only one cha cha album for your collection, it may as well be this one. If you already have dozens of cha cha albums, you will want this one, too, anyway.
Don Pablo de Havana (aka Ed Lincoln) e sua Orchestra: Cha Cha Cha Espetacular
Musidisc XPL 1A, 1960
01 Alguém Me Disse (Jair Amorim / Evaldo Gouveia)
02 El Choclo (A. Villoldo / M. Catan)
03 Andalucia (The Breeze And I) (Ernesto Lecuona)
04 Na Baixa do Sapateiro (Ary Barroso)
05 Together Wherever We Go (J. Styne / S. Sondheim)
06 Adios (Enric Madriguera)
07 Mustapha (B. Azzam / Barclay)
08 Aquarela do Brasil (Ary Barroso)
09 La Cumparsita (M. Rodriguez / P. Contursi / E. Maroni)
10 Climb Ev’ry Mountin (R. Rodgers / O. Hammerstein II)
11 Quero Beijar-te as Mãos (Arcênio de Carvalho / Lourival Faissal)
12 Delicado (Waldir Azevedo)
Nothing from this album on youtube.


5 comments:
http://freetexthost.com/irsjqlcqy6
pass: hideaway
You know I do and you know I will. I love latin cheese. Many thanks, PR.
:-)
A very nice example of the "MOR Bossa Nova" species. Thank you LPR!
...excuse, me I meant "MOR Cha Cha Cha" species!
Post a Comment